To be a trusted partner in delivering public safety.
To serve and protect in partnership with our communities.
- Compassion — We act with empathy, sensitivity and compassion to support members, our community and victims of crime.
- dedication — We are relentless in our pursuit of offenders and committed to community safety.
- Inclusivity — We embrace the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion by demonstrating respect, cultural sensitivity and reflecting on the communities we serve.
- Professionalism — We are committed to providing the highest standard of service, building trust, and acting with integrity in everything we do.
- Collaboration — We are committed to working effectively with our members, partners and communities.
The 2023-2026 Strategic Plan was approved in October 2022. View the overview of the Strategic Plan here.
Click here to learn about our 2019-2021 Business Plan.